About the role:
You will provide administrative support to our programs and staff across Western NSW.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Reception Duties - Liaise with clients, service providers and external contracts either personally or by phone
- Minute taking, set up and schedule meetings, prepare documents, data entry, travel bookings and support financial processes
- Support coordination of relevant events
- Maintain and support office management systems
- Work with administration colleagues to improve administration processes
- All other administration tasks as required
- Proven customer service skills with the ability to liaise with people on all levels as well as ability de escalate difficult interactions that may occur
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and time management
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Valid working with children’s check
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Experience working with in a not for profit organisation
Please contact Soraya Kauhiva on; 0466 867 721 or firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Regional Administration Officer enquiry via EthicalJobs, for more information.
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks, which include National Police Checks, Working with Children Checks and Reference Checks and Covid vaccinations.
To submit your application, click Apply Now.