About the opportunity
An opportunity to partner with our Allied Health staff across the Central West region to support, implement and facilitate strength and balance based programs specifically tailored to the needs and goals of our ageing clients. You will be supporting our home care clients who live independently in their own homes across Central West. We have casual and part time positions available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Running programs in line with the needs of each client
- Facilitating both group and individual exercise programs
- Working with clients, their families, co-workers as well as other services so that the service we deliver is the best it can be
- Travelling to client homes across Central West including Orange, Bathurst, Parkes, Forbes, Kelso, Blayney and surrounds.
- A degree in Personal Training
- A current Australian Driver’s Licence and access to your own vehicle
Skills & experience
- Experience working in an aged care environment (desired)
- Great communication and customer service skills and the ability to get along easily with others
- A gift for working collaboratively with a team and confident flying solo
- Experience with Gym supervision
- Working knowledge of gym equipment
- We encourage the continuation of study to assist in growing your career at Uniting
- Join an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the community
- Paid travel time and reimbursement of kilometres
Click Apply Now to get your application started!