At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
About the role:
Based in Parramatta, the role will be responsible for design, development and implementation of a range of programs to meet the needs of the Uniting business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and design both clinical and non-clinical training materials
- Deliver accredited and non-accredited training programs
- Work with VET and RTO frameworks to achieve outcomes
- Ensure services are delivered in line with stakeholder requirements
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in writing and delivering training and developing programs
- Exposure to health, ageing or community services preferably in a clinical setting
- Able to manage a number of projects at once, utilising your resources effectively
- Relevant Nursing and Training qualifications
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Competitive salary packaging options
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients