At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role:
Lead a team of HRIS support, system and data analysts, achieving service excellence through measurement and continuous improvement of HRIS, payroll processes, systems and services.
Based in Parramatta, you will be the subject matter expert for the Preceda and other rostering tools, you will be a key resource within the Shared Services team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Monitor the effective utilisation of Preceda payroll system and other tools across the organisation including providing support to Uniting employees.
- Manage enhancements and implementation of HR systems to improve practices and processes across the organisation.
- Partner with customer groups to provide SME to advice and support relevant project initiatives.
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of all processes within the HR Systems function.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a leading a team that provide HR systems expertise for Payroll, Finance and/or Rostering systems.
- Understanding and applying a specialist level knowledge around configuration, conversion of employment conditions into system related business rules, database searches and report writing.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement and efficiency opportunities.
- Experience working and configuring Preceda and RosterOn an advantage.
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change and improve outcomes.
- Varied workload including BAU, internal HR projects and wider organisation initiatives.
- Ongoing professional and personal development opportunities.
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the communities in which they live