- 12 Month Full Time Parental Leave contract role based in Pyrmont, with flexibility to work from home
- Work in a supportive, innovative and cohesive marketing team
- Join a passionate and values-based organisation working for the rights of every child
UNICEF promotes the rights and wellbeing of every child, in everything we do. Together with our partners, we work in 190 countries and territories to translate that commitment into practical action, focusing special effort on reaching the most vulnerable and excluded children, to the benefit of all children, everywhere. In Australia, UNICEF Australia works with government and advocate bodies to defend children’s rights and support international development programs. UNICEF Australia is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, quick thinking and personable individual, who’s passionate for all things digital. You will be responsible for supporting our digital acquisition activity through paid media channels with a focus on new donor acquisition, particularly through our Inspired Gifts and Pledge Program. You will also help ensure high performance of UNICEF Australia’s digital assets through conversion rate optimisation plans.
- Provide high level input for the development of our Digital Acquisition Strategy, particularly in regard to the Inspired Gifts Program and Direct Pledge acquisition online
- Drive execution and optimisation of your digital acquisition plans through paid media channels
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in the coordination and management of the media agency through thorough briefing and debriefing.
- Develop, implement, and report on the Inspired Gifts Program, and extend the reach of the program to new audiences
- Develop a streamlined approach to direct pledge acquisition online and cross sell from Inspired gifts.
- Manage lead generation program to acquire non-financial supporters and increase UNICEF’s reach with new audiences,
- Utilise relevant analytics of our campaigns and audiences to better inform future planning, and prepare performance reports across our digital acquisition campaigns
- Keep up to date on all the latest digital innovation trends, developments or opportunities.
- Support UNICEF Australia’s emergency response.
- Relevant degree in media/communications/marketing or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of digital marketing
- Experience in working with a paid media agency and understanding of digital media mix (specifically paid search, programmatic display and paid social)
- Demonstrable experience in using web content management systems (CMS) and Email Management Systems (preferably Exact Target),
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Excel for analytics, and Adobe Photoshop for basic image editing
- Experience collecting data and articulating insights using Google Analytics
- Ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data to inform decision making and drive idea generation
- Demonstrated ability as an enthusiastic team member with initiative and positive attitude
- Systematic and organised individual with the ability to manage time and meet tight work deadlines
- A passionate and energetic team member with a genuine interest in working in the international aid and development sector.
This position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and is a 12 month Full Time Parental Leave Contract position. The ideal candidate is expected to start in December/January. The role requires occasional work outside of regular hours. In the time of Covid-19, we are offering a work environment that prioritises flexibility, health and safety, including the option to work from home for the foreseeable future.
A competitive salary commensurate with the not for profit sector is offered together with the availability of sector-leading salary packaging to achieve an overall generous remuneration package.
For further information on this position contact us via email: email@example.com, using the subject line: Digital Marketing Executive enquiry via EthicalJobs.
To be eligible for employment with UNICEF Australia you must be legally entitled to work in Australia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment, such as mandatory police check and working with children check.