- Manager Client Services - Disability Services Industry, based in Bega NSW.
- Permanent Full-Time Leadership team member.
- Works closely with the CEO and management team.
- Outstanding Opportunity.
A multi-disciplined senior manager with a broad range of advanced industry relevant professional skills and leadership experience.
Models the organisation’s behavioural values maintaining Integrity to engender trust and respect within the community and the workforce.
Role requirements/Selection Criteria
- Sector and organisation purpose and values
- Experience in working within Human Services legislative environments.
- Experience in working within organisations with similar Missions and Values.
- Understanding the importance of inter-relationships with other relevant service organisations.
- Understanding Human Rights and Client Choice based procedures and compliance.
- Personal accountability
- Models consistent compliant behaviours within and outside the organisation.
- Effective leadership of a diverse experienced team using appropriate change management methodologies.
- Effectively monitor and report on staff performance, budgets, industry legislation, Work Health & Safety and quality outcomes.
- Ensure effective, compliant complaint and customer support processes are in place and regularly reviewed.
- Ensure Work Health & Safety compliance of and for services workers and teams.
- Promote service offerings to advocates or strategically significant stakeholders.
- Effectively consult on and develop service and business plans. Monitor and report on progress against plans and take appropriate corrective action.
- Leadership and teamwork
- Maintain collaborative, supportive and effective relationships within the management team.
- Actively participate in group work and contribute to team goals, directly assist managers with projects.
- Effective development and implementation of new service offerings utilising team knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated effective communication across all levels inside and outside of an organisation.
- Customer relationships
- Proven experience and skills in quality, effective customer relationship management.
- Demonstrated success in fostering individual and team innovation within services.
- Community engagement
- Ability to identify opportunities in community engagement to develop, enhance and promote services through local/regional initiatives and partnerships.
- Effectively apply advanced advocacy skills in representing the organisation and services.
- Effectively develop new networks to support services strategic initiatives.
- Risk management
- Effective operational risk management and business continuity planning and actions.
- Financial management
- Proven effective budget development, monitoring, compliance and reporting.
- Degree or Diploma in business management or related field or.
- Tertiary level qualification in business/professional related field.
- Current appropriate Drivers license.
To be required:
- A current Working With Children Check Number
- NDIS Worker Check.
- 5+ years’ experience in the leadership of Human Services enterprises;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Disability Services industry;
- 3+ years’ previous experience in relevant similar or direct subordinate role/s.
Applicants can make inquiries regarding this role by calling our service on 02 6499 0800 to book a phone appointment with our CEO Jen Russell.