- Operational and strategic leadership role in a vibrant for-purpose disability service
- Attractive executive salary package incl PBI concessional tax benefits
- Highly appealing regional location – NSW Far South Coast
Tulgeen Group is a multi-faceted profit-for-purpose organisation, which, from informal origins in the mid 1970’s, has grown into a highly-regarded disability services provider. Currently employing 130 staff - who in turn earnestly support over 130 clients across multiple locations and commercial operations - Tulgeen is seeking to appoint a new executive leader to replace the retiring CEO.
Reporting to the Board, the CEO will build on strong foundations to strengthen the leadership, service delivery, commercial management, financial performance and strategic development of Tulgeen.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities of the role include:
- Leadership and day-to-day management of the organisation to meet established organisational goals;
- Drive Tulgeen’s Vision and instil the supporting Values of “Cohesive, Committed, Respectful and United”;
- Oversee, manage & report to the Board on strategy, operations and performance;
- Manage risk and governance, including WHS and environmental, to ensure the organisation and its’ clients & employees are protected;
- Oversee the management of major changes in practices to reflect legislation, quality & safeguarding standards, organisational strategies and policies;
- Financial management of the overall organisational capital and operational budgets, including driving a revenue generation strategy to achieve financial sustainability & growth;
- Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of Tulgeen’s customer base and ensure that programs and services to support them are effective;
- Establish enduring networks and create authentic partnerships across the disability sector.
Expressions of interest are invited from experienced executives who can demonstrate skills and experience including the following selection criteria:
- Significant experience in a CEO/EO role or a directly subordinate role;
- Working knowledge of disability support and the various environments in which the organisation operates;
- Strong business skills, including operations management, budgeting and financial reporting;
- Success in relationship development with funding agencies, service regulators, peak bodies, strategic partners and community bodies;
- Strategic approach with the vision to develop the organisation’s underpinning values and its employees;
- Proven leadership, team building, mentoring, communication, motivation and management skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related community services and/or business discipline;
- An NDIS Worker Screening Check will be required by the successful applicant;
- The existing right to work permanently in Australia.
This is a rare opportunity to take up the senior leadership role in a vital for-purpose organisation in a wonderful regional location.
You may wish to view Tulgeen's Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/channel/UCcKU1OYyK41ZeiKx9QfJEow
To view our Annual Report: https://tulgeen.com.au/annual-report/
To view the Role Description: https://tulgeen.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/RD-CEO-Feb-2021.pdf
For an initial confidential discussion, contact Matthew Fanning on 0429 952 220.
Enquiries can be forwarded by email to email@example.com using the subject line: Chief Executive Officer - Bega enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Click here to view our Annual Report.
A position description is attached.