START YOUR CAREER WITH THE SALVATION ARMY TODAY!
We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and values. If you have the passion and drive to commit yourself to a challenging and rewarding role; we invite you to review our current vacancies.
The Salvation Army is one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
About the role
- Provide case management and outreach support for women and children affected by family violence
- Provide intensive outreach support, visiting clients at the referral source, meeting clients in a safe space to discuss client needs and arrange for crisis intervention
- Support the Manager to implement the strategic and operational plan in collaboration with the team
- Good and clear communication with Program Manager
- Demonstrated knowledge of the program philosophy and activities
- Demonstrate collaboration and effective communication with all staff
- Conduct ongoing risk assessment for clients using agreed tools
- Respond to risk in accordance with network protocols, ensuring compliance with TSA risk management policies and procedures.
- Compile and complete information and data requirements of funding bodies, organisational management and the community
- Active and positive participation and collaboration in all required aspects of program delivery, conscientiously and diligently undertaken.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Family and Domestic Violence including context, principles, philosophies, policies, regulations and legislation
- Understands and applies Family and Domestic Violence models, approaches, theories and practices when dealing with clients
- Maintain knowledge of and participate in relevant risk prevention.
- Co-operate in achieving a safe and healthy workplace.
- Comply with statutory requirements of the Salvation Army policies and procedures and all instructions of managerial and supervisory staff.
Northern Territory is offering Relocation assistance now is the time to move!
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation that is committed to ensuring the wellbeing of children and young people, and protecting them from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all other roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
We value Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity, and Collaboration.