- Full Time (38 hours per week)
- Permanent Position
- Glen Waverley VIC
The role of the Manager Donor Analytics and Insight is two-fold:
- Firstly to improve and strengthen analytics capability in The Salvation Army (TSA) and establish best in class analytics (both predictive and behavioural analysis) to optimise the fundraising strategy, donor acquisition, LTDV, donor loyalty and experience.
- Secondly, to transition TSA from being an extremely effective direct marketing organisation to being one led by a focus on donor engagement and transformation that creates vibrant and passionate communities of donors.
- Accountable for the recruitment, development, retention, oversight, leadership and support of the Donor Analytics and Insights team
- Supports General Manager, Annual Giving and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Conducts team meetings to manage the performance of the team
- Develop, define and implement the data strategy for the Annual Giving department
- Responsible for coordinating analytic tasks for the department for TSA products and campaigns.
- Provides operational support for revenue forecasting, analytical reporting and donor research needs current, lapsed and prospect donors of the Fundraising Department.
- Plan and implement a segmenting strategy to grow portfolio of donors and net profit from cash donations
- Assess performance, profitability and effectiveness of all direct marketing activities to optimise response rates and maximise revenue.
- Work closely with the Annual Giving, Transformational Giving and Community Fundraising Teams to ensure that the Red Shield Appeal (RSA) is a profitable and growing campaign.
- Use a proficient understanding of fundraising operations, proficiency in statistics, and other forms of revenue forecasting analytics to play a key role in establishing the necessary infrastructure for the CRM team
- The Manager Donor Analytics and Insights will collaborate with marketing and fundraising teams to identify analytic objectives and support the design, management and delivery of analyses such as customer profiling, segmentation, targeting, fundraising campaigns productivity and profitability, competitive and market insights including significant changes and opportunities in audience behaviour
- Partner with stakeholders to understand the questions they are trying to solve.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the donor experience
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission and values of The Salvation Army
- Minimum 5 years experience leading a team in data and analytics
- Significant experience in managing local and remote high performance teams
- Experience with multi-channel fundraising streams, including databases and direct mail
- Degree in Business or Commerce with a major in marketing preferred
- National Police Check