- Full-time, 12-month contract
- Based in Sunshine
- Actively encouraged to work at least one day from home each week
- Laptops and mobile phones provided
- Paid at SCHADS 7
We are currently recruiting for a Therapeutic Family Violence Team Leader to work in a new program that delivers a suite of therapeutic interventions for children and families; through individual or group sessions, intensive case management and mentoring support in the context of their family violence experience.
- Be the clinical lead for supervision and consultation with practitioners
- Manage a small case load allocation, assist with facilitation of evidence based/informed therapeutic groups and other duties as required.
- Partner and collaborate with a variety of organisations to develop service and external referral points.
- Be committed to the delivery of evidence informed therapeutic support to vulnerable children, youth and families with complex needs.
- Be committed to the safety, well-being and best interests of children and young people, and duty of care in the prevention, identification, and response to child abuse.
- Ensure sustainable service delivery: Compliance with budgets, procedures and protocols to meet best practice and compliance with legislation, quality systems, and contractual requirements.
- Maintain and encourage positive working relationships with key stakeholders including funding body and membership of key networks.
You must have
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related behavioural science
- Previous experience in Child and Family Services, Family Violence Services, not for profit, or community services sector at a Team Leader level.
- Experience in implementing evidence informed programs
- Experience in undertaking client centric therapeutic assessments
- Capacity to analyse complex issues, including the impact of violence and trauma, safety and risk, provide therapeutic interventions for women and children and assist them to achieve goals.
- Experience in planning and facilitating evidence based/informed therapeutic individual and group programs
- Experience in active engagement of vulnerable children, youth and families and delivering a range of interventions to improve their outcomes
- Post graduate qualification or currently studying one in counselling/therapy, leadership or management
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children’s Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees