We are currently recruiting for Senior Mental Health Clinicians across Melbourne with experience working with complex cases, carrying our risk assessments, working as part of a multi-disciplinary teams, provide support to those affected by Mental Health issues and providing supervision to other staff members.
Excellent opportunities are currently available for Senior Mental Health Clinicians. Most roles start working from home before eventually moving back to an office in a hybrid WFH/office model, some will stay predominantly working from home. You will be skilled and capable in the delivery of community and clinically based mental health services. You will be an integral member of the multidisciplinary team providing both one on one and group interventions and supports to people living with severe and persistent mental health illness.
This role will include:
- Providing individualised strengths bases support to participants, some with complex needs
- Assisting participants to set and achieve their recovery goals, and support them through times of crisis
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Liaising with stakeholders and other support services, to ensure the best outcome for the client
- Reviewing and documenting clients’ recovery every few months
- Participation in multidisciplinary team meetings and discussions
- Provide supervision to clinicians and students
- Involvement in program development
You must have:
- A comprehensive understanding of the Mental Health sector
- Bachelors of Social Work with AASW eligibility or registration or AHPRA registration is a must if you hold a AHPRA recognised qualification
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Sound discipline knowledge gained through experience, training or education
- Understanding of the Strengths Based Approach principles
- Knowledge of the National Mental Health Standards
- Professional or specialised knowledge in the area of Mental illness, drug and alcohol and homelessness.
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
If you’d like to have a confidential chat about this, or any of our latest positions feel free to call the team on 03 9081 0559.