- Work for an organisation dedicated to ensuring quality care
- Provide quality risk assessments and care to complex cases
- Full time or part time options available until June 2023
We are currently recruiting for a Mental Health Nurses with experience in dealing with complex cases, providing quality risk assessments and supporting those effected by Mental Health issues.
We have excellent opportunities across Melbourne for experienced Mental Health Nurses, who are skilled and capable of working as part of a multidisciplinary team. You will provide clinical guidance and support, to ensure quality and safe care for clients.
The roles will include:
- Triage, intake, and assessments
- Comprehensive mental state, psychosocial, functional and physical health assessments
- Providing clinical leadership
- Formulating individual service plans
- Undertaking initial and ongoing clinical risk assessments, and developing risk management plans
You MUST have:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in nursing, including current AHPRA registration along with mental health certification - essential
- Have at least 5 years recent post-graduate experience in triaging and assessing clinical needs in mental health, AOD, and/or forensic settings
- Have an understanding of relevant legislation and regulations related to the delivery of forensic mental health services
- Be professional and respectful, with integrity and attention to detail
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
You will also be willing to undergo police and Working with Children Checks, as well as providing 2 recent managerial references.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply
- Follow the "Apply Now" link
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application. However, please allow some time for your application to be processed
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
Tradewind Australia is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
03 9081 0559