- Full-time, 12-month contract
- Based in Bendigo
- Paid at SCHADS 7
- ASAP start with remote inductions
Work in a program for a highly regarded organisation in Bendigo, that aims to provide a range of short, medium and high-intensity outreach services, capable of delivering flexible supports that respond to family needs.
- Ensure the delivery of program services that meet client requirements and is in accordance with service agreements and program budget requirements.
- Monitor performance targets, outcomes, quality standards in service agreements, legislative and policy requirements, quality of care issues, reportable conduct and complaints.
- Monitor program performance and outcomes through the collection and analysis of service data and implement changes to the operation of the program when required.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of quality partnerships with key agencies including the Victorian Government Department of Human Services (DHHS) and other community services providers.
- Participate in the professional development and recruitment of staff, including supporting a culture of reflective practice, quality supervision and coaching.
- Initiate service improvements and participate in service redevelopment and redesign.
- Contribute to the preparation of the program budget and work with the Program Manager to maintain accountability for the program budget and implement corrective action as required.
- Provide staff supervision, and manage staff performance, and develop team cohesion and effectiveness.
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology or related behavioural science.
- Excellent understanding of the child protection, placement and support services and family service system, including legislative and policy framework.
- Excellent knowledge of, and experience in the application of relevant theoretical approaches that underpin casework practice (including theories of child attachment, development and abuse) to vulnerable children, young people and families.
- Well-developed skills and experience in delivering programs and services within required timeframes and budget parameters.
- Demonstrated ability to work in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and leading a positive and engaged team environment.
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children’s Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne's fastest-growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skillset
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees