- Work for a leading Not-for-Profit organisation
- Full time and casual positions
- Located across all of Melbourne
We are currently looking for an experienced Case Manager, with experience in Homelessness, based across Melbourne
You will be responsible for delivering a broad range of services to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness and in crisis. You will provide case management to people with complex needs, dual diagnosis and challenging behaviours.
- Provide an immediate respond to referrals into the program
- Provide comprehensive face to face/telephone assessments
- Develop and implement collaborative, holistic, client-focused case plans
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key support services
- Undertake community capacity building activities to improve response to vulnerable people
You will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, or a relevant degree
- Competency in Microsoft programs, SHIP, CRIS or other Case Management software – highly desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to respond to people with needs, via responsive outreach models and assessments
- Demonstrated understanding of the homelessness service system with a minimum of 2 years paid experience
- A valid and current Victorian driver’s licence
You will also have or be willing to undergo a Working with Children Check and a Police Check.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne’s fastest growing agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We currently have a high demand for Social Workers across a variety sectors working with the most reputable organisations within the industry. We pride ourselves on the strong and longstanding relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees