TIPACL Inc is a supports provider for people with disability.
We are looking for motivated and committed Lifestyle Support Workers who can assist people in their home and in the community.
No previous experience is necessary as paid on the job training is provided.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Reliable, enthusiastic, proactive, fun and has an excellent work ethic;
- Great at interacting with people from a diverse range of backgrounds;
- Enthusiastic and committed about making a difference in people’s lives;
- Good at problem solving and able to think outside the box;
- Flexible around when and where they work (MUST be able to work nights and weekend shifts)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and computer)
The successful applicant will need:
- To undergo a criminal history check;
- To have a current drivers licence and reliable transportation and
- To have/obtain a First Aid/CPR certificate (within 3 months).
What we offer you:
- A generous salary with secure permanent employment;
- Salary Sacrifice arrangements resulting in greater take home pay;
- Flexible working hours and
- Ongoing professional support and training.
It is recommended that if you are interested in this position you complete the NDIS Worker orientation module https://training.ndiscommission.gov.au.