We are looking for a Content Producer to produce high quality creative material (online, print, press) which clearly and effectively communicates and promotes Australia Institute research. We are looking for a doer, someone who enjoys working with a high-performing team to get results and create impact.
The successful applicant will:
- Produce and execute high quality creative material which clearly and effectively communicates and promotes Australia Institute research
- Work with the research and communications teams at the Institute to generate content ideas
- Write and design videos, animations, and social media content to be distributed across the Australia Institute’s social media platforms
- Write and design press-ads for newspaper publication
- Contribute positively to the strong team culture at the Australia Institute
- Ability to work as an effective team member and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to ensure accuracy and attention to detail of information across a number of different projects on any given day
- Highly developed communication skills including writing and visual communication skills for online, print and press environments
- Proficient skills and understanding in social media channels, writing styles and persuasive communication
- Ability to create visual content with minimal direction
- High level of initiative and demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Tertiary qualification in visual communication, graphic design, animation, film or media production, or similar.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Premiere and AfterEffects.
- Experience of CRM and CMS platforms
- Information and data design skills
The position is full time, on a twelve-month contract, with the possibility for renewal. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.