Classification: Paralegal & Office Admin
Basis: Permanent full-time
Terri Janke and Company is seeking a Paralegal to join our team. If successful, you will join a team supporting the lawyers and:
- Work on varied admin tasks (office & legal) that are fulfilling and rewarding
- Be supported in a progressive and collaborative work environment
- Be provided with ongoing skills development and training.
- Terri Janke and Company is an award-winning legal and consulting firm.
- Our work includes advising clients and writing reports on: intellectual property, governance, commercial matters, arts, culture, environment, heritage, natural resource management and Indigenous Cultural and Intellectual Property (ICIP). We also consult on leading Indigenous projects.
- Our clients are organisations, government agencies, universities and corporations.
- Established in April 2000, we are ISO9001 Quality Management Systems certified.
- See more at terrijanke.com.au
We are seeking talent who have;
- Experience working with Indigenous peoples
- Intelligence and initiative
- Excellent research, analytical and drafting skills
- Good people skills, phone answering, first point of contact
- Attention to detail, filing, ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to assist others