The Tasmanian Conservation Trust is looking for a part-time ‘Fundraising and Community Engagement Coordinator’ to work in its Hobart office.
The position is 2.5 days per week. Annual salary is $31,229 plus on-costs.
Since 1968 the Tasmanian Conservation Trust has been protecting Tasmania's wildlife, ecosystems and natural landscapes. Some of our most prominent campaigns have been Stop the Super Trawler, the establishment of the Mt Wellington Reserve and preventing the Tamar Valley Pulp Mill. A position has opened up for a:
Fundraising and Community Engagement Coordinator:
- Coordinate with the TCT campaign staff and office manager to engage TCT supporters in the implementation of campaigns and to use campaign events to attract new supporters
- To identify and integrate fundraising opportunities into the TCT's campaigns and community engagement activities through social media and community events
- Develop and implement regular donation appeals and a bequest program
- Assist the TCT Director with strategically important grant proposals
- Initiate, build and maintain relationships with existing and potential financial partners, sponsors and major donors.
- Assist with maintenance of data systems to record donor information
- Use data systems to help target fundraising actions
- Implement the TCT Fundraising Strategy and where necessary review and revise it in consultation with the TCT Director, other staff and TCT Council
To see the kind of work we do please visit www.tasconservation.org.au.
A position description is attached.