- Multiple Casual Bi-Lingual Roles Available
- Shifts available in Western Sydney; Blacktown, Parramatta, Liverpool, Auburn, Mt Druitt & Penrith
- Competitive Remuneration
SydWest Multicultural Services is committed to providing gold standard services to people living with a range of disabilities.
SydWest is here to make a difference in our clients lives by building their capacity and assisting in engaging with their communities.
We are an innovative employer of choice, with passionate, qualified and experienced bilingual and bi-cultural staff who are sensitive to the languages and cultures of the communities we represent.
We have exciting opportunities to be a part of SydWest’s dedicated NDIS Individual Support Program Team throughout Greater Western Sydney. You will provide SydWest clients with a high level of care, support and community engagement.
- Delivering personalised one-on-one support in line with the Care Plans
- Assist participants access and participate in their communities
- Support build participants capacity and ability to live as independently as possible
- Providing personal care, including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and grooming
- Undertake domestic duties which includes light housework, laundry assistance and meal preparation
- Assistance with activities of daily living & support duties such as shopping & transport
SydWest Multicultural Services adheres to the principles and practices of equal employment opportunity, workplace health and safety and is a child safe organisation.
- Certificate III or IV in Individual Support
- Minimum of 6 months’ work experience
- Bilingual – Arabic, Persian, Mandarin
- and Tamil is desirable, but all languages are welcome
- Have a professional approach, accountable, reliable and highly motivated
- Understanding of the needs of vulnerable people from diverse backgrounds
- Drivers License, reliable registered and fully insured vehicle
- Must have, or willing to obtain prior to starting, a current First Aid Certificate
- National Police Check*
- Working with Children Check*
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
- Access and ability to use Smart Phone & Internet
- Minimum availability 24 hours per week between Monday – Friday
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including weekends
* Candidates will need to present their current National Police Check clearance and a satisfactory Working with Children’s Check at the time of the interview.