- Permanent Full time role within a growing industry and organisation
- Based in Pymble, with plenty of flexible working options including working from home
- Competitive Salary, plus not-for-profit tax incentives worth up to $6,200, and super
Who we are
Unisson is a dynamic, values driven organisation that has been supporting people with a disability for over 90 years. We are passionate about Human Rights and Social Justice and are committed to creating possibilities for the people we support to live, grow & develop a great life, while having fun, enjoying our job within a great organisational environment.
What's the role about?
We are looking for a proactive, creative, flexible and highly organised Learning & Development Consultant to join our expanding People & Development team. In this role you will assist in the implementation of the Learning & Development (L&D) strategy including the coordination and execution of all L&D initiatives at Unisson. The role is responsible working with the leadership team to proactively manage compliance and completion of training requirements
Some responsibilities include;
- Lead the end-to-end coordination of Learning & Development programs and events. Planning for successful delivery, including managing, and overseeing all bookings and reservations through both online and F2F channels as well as creating and printing training material and collateral requirements for the sessions.
- Maintain and update the training calendar to ensure all programs are published and advertised to employees.
- Sourcing relevant trainings programs and content for different roles in Unisson and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Facilitate and deliver programs such as orientation and induction programs as needed or required.
- Lead the administration, management, and maintenance of the Learning module (Cornerstone) in HRIS in terms of e-content, training calendar, quality checks, reporting and data.
- Maintain currency, relevance and accuracy of learning & development content and information on LMS, Intranet and Internet.
- Drive the management and maintenance of reporting and Dashboard on LMS to meet compliance requirements ongoingly.
If you thrive in a 'hands on' role within a fast pace and supportive environment, this is the place for you.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Outstanding planning and organising skills demonstrating initiative when working without direct supervision.
- Possess a pragmatic, approachable and can-do attitude.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and ability to develop learning content, undertake LMS Administration and maintenance
- Previous experience in design and development of training material and collateral both face to face and online
- Understanding of (and/or experience with) NDIS and working with people with disability (desirable)
- Advanced MS Office skills including expertise with Excel
- A current NSW driver's license (P2/Full)
- A positive and a team oriented attitude are essential!
At Unisson Disability we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to offer a friendly place to work and a genuine, supportive team environment to grow, with a wide range of training and experienced leaders to guide you. We want to provide a 'life changing' experience not only for the people we support but for all the people that work with us.
What can we offer?
- Not-for-profit tax benefits, allowing your tax-free threshold to increase by $18,500
- Expansive training and development in a vibrant, collaborative team
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%
- Access to professional counselling service for employees and their immediate family
- Collaborative, Flexible and Positive corporate culture
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, send your cover letter and resume by applying through our website. Please feel free to contact Neda on 0406 574 865 through mobile or at to learn more about the role.