We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on the next stage of our journey, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
- Full-time & Permanent
- Based in Lilyfield (working from home component also)
- Excellent base salary plus Super
- Salary packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!!)
- Meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!!
- Leave loading at 17.5%
- Stride Rewards – access to discounts from 100s of retailers (fashion, food and fitness)
- Paid parental leave
- One paid wellbeing leave day per year
- Purchase up to 5 additional leave days in a 12 month period
- Excellent training & career development
About the role:
You will work within a small and passionate People & Culture team, providing support to the Recruitment Business Partner as well as overseeing Stride’s residential service stream:
- Support the recruitment of our services as we continue to grow across NSW, QLD, and ACT
- Provide advice, recommendations and solutions covering recruitment, candidate selection, interviews and supporting managers as they work their way through the recruitment process.
- Provide support to the Recruitment Business Partner; including advertising, providing updates to candidates, and following up with hiring managers
- Manage the reference check process and the recruitment inbox
- Provide support and work closely with the People and Culture Co-ordinator to assist with onboarding and other staff related tasks
- Ideally tertiary level education in HR, Psychology, or another relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Recruiter or providing support to an inhouse recruitment BP/team
- Experience providing recruitment support across the community services or healthcare sector, so you can hit the ground running (alternatively, you've studied in the area of health and can couple that with recruitment experience)
- Excellent skills in building relationships with managers and candidates
- Systems savvy and the confidence to manage the end-to-end recruitment process, providing great support to managers along the way
- A great brand ambassador and successfully promote who we are and what we do across recruitment channels.
- You will be organised, have great attention to detail, a multi-tasker, professional and love engaging with people.
- You'll love being busy and working in an evolving environment and a multi-site mental health services environment.
- Work well as part of a team and autonomously
- And most of all, you'll contribute to a role that makes a real impact in hiring passionate staff who believe the consumer is the heart of everything we do.
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds in order to enhance the depth of cultural diversity and insight within our workforce. This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt. Please note that the closing date may end sooner if sufficient applications are received.