It's an exciting time to be part of our journey. You may have noticed we've recently changed our name from Aftercare to Stride.
We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on the next stage of our journey, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
- Based in Ipswich
- Full-time & Permanent
- Attractive base salary plus Super
- Plus Salary Packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!)
- Plus meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!
- Plus Leave loading at 17.5%
- Paid parental leave
- Company rewards scheme
- Supportive team environment
- Excellent training and development
This is a newly created position to provide support to two separate NDIS teams. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Setting appointments for all clinicians
- Processing service agreements and service bookings
- Creating electronic records for new referrals
- Arranging panel meetings and minute taking
- The point of contact for all evacuation plans, tag and test for sites
- Processing invoices, petty cash and credit card receipts
- Must have experience providing administration support to a team ideally within a health-related service
- Demonstrated knowledge of the NDIS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, work well under pressure and manage communications and information with staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, problem-solve and work flexibly and seek counsel where appropriate
- Demonstrated computer knowledge with skill in Microsoft Office programs
- A positive attitude that is, respectful, inclusive and enthusiastic
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt.