It's an exciting time to be part of our journey. You may have noticed we've changed our name from Aftercare to Stride.
We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on the next stage of our journey, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
- Full-time but also open to 4 days per week
- Fixed-term (up to 12 -month contract)
- Based in Lilyfield with remote working options
- Excellent base salary plus Super
- May be eligible for Salary Packaging options (up to $15,899 tax-free!)
- Plus Leave loading at 17.5%
- Company rewards scheme
- Excellent training and development
- Supportive team environment
Working with the People and Culture team, we are looking for an experienced HR Advisor / Business Partner who understands the challenges of working in our dynamic sector.
You'll be responsible for:
- Coaching and supporting leaders to improve their own performance & effectiveness as well as that of their teams
- Case management including advising, supporting and coaching managers on employee relations matters, performance management and compliance
- Responding to day to day operational enquiries from managers and staff
- Building collaborative partnerships with internal stakeholders, applying org-wide policies that are consistent and effectively meet operational needs
- Assisting managers and staff to help interpret Awards, legislation, programs and procedures
- Participating in and contributing to P&C projects as required.
- Working with our Health and Safety initiatives to ensure a safe working environment
- Ensuring HR practices are compliant with relevant legislative requirements, the organisation's policies, procedures and Values.
- Must have minimum of three to five years experience in an advisory or business partnering role within community services or health-related areas.
- Able to develops strong relationships with key stakeholders and is a trusted advisor to the business.
- A collaborative working style and an ability to work as part of a small team
- Proactive in engaging internal & external stakeholders to create people solutions
- Balance a hands-on, roll up your sleeves approach with a strategic mindset and the ability to look at the bigger picture.
- A current and practical working knowledge of employment-related legislation and application of best practice, including working with Awards
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities with excellent time management skills
- Complex problem-solving skills and understand multi-site workplaces.
- Outstanding communicator with commendable written skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, stay organised and meet deadlines while working on multiple tasks
- Tertiary qualifications in HR/Business Management/Social Sciences
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds. This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt.
For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: HR Advisor / Business Partner enquiry via EthicalJobs.