At Starlight we know that sick kids are still kids. Our mission is to brighten the lives of seriously ill children, and their families, by replacing the pain, fear and stress experienced through hospitalisation and treatment with programs that deliver fun, joy and laughter.
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Applications Manager the Business Systems Analyst will work in a team that responsible for ensuring that the IT applications at Starlight provide the right capabilities and deliver the right outcomes cost effectively. The Business System Analyst's responsibilities span across design, delivery and support for all business applications at Starlight.
The expanse of duties and responsibilities covers areas such as:
- Work with functional teams to identify business process improvements requirements to meet customer needs or improve customer experience
- Identify business capability gaps and improvement opportunities
- Engage the business, build cooperative relationships and lead business analysis to determine the right solution for delivering the right business outcomes
- Implement business solutions, manage the full development cycle covering both projects and application enhancements
- Lead the development life-cycle including requirements gathering, design, build, test, deploy, document and train
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors to implement solution for applications integrating with the Salesforce platform
- Select the appropriate development tools to develop solutions to meet user requirements, preferring declarative tools wherever possible, or programmatic tools if required.
- Be able to work with the full range of Salesforce administrative or development tools
- Follow best practices in design or delivery tasks
- Work with Agile/Scrum framework to ensure efficient and transparent progress in development work
- Provide data and analytics service to the business, including operational data support and help business to gain insights ensuring that Starlight communications and data privacy guidelines are adhered to at all times
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Salesforce administration skills and experience – Certified 201, or equivalent experience or Trailhead badges
- Data Management, analysis and manipulation skills – Strong Excel, MS Access, Power BI or similar
- Strong logical, analytical and process design skills
- Strong problem-solving skill and experience in troubleshooting operational faults
- User training, including developing materials and delivery
- Strong communication, influencing and cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people, both in writing and verbally
- Practical experience of Salesforce (Sales & Marketing Cloud) and Microsoft technologies
- Practical experience with data management and analytics concepts, and tools including preferably Analytics Studio, Power BI and Jedox
If this sounds like you and you've been seeking an organisation with true purpose please send through your application to be considered today. Interviews will commence 24th of February.
Successful applicants will undertake a Working with Children Check and National Police Checks.
Starlight's vision for reconciliation is to embed values of awareness, acknowledgement and respect for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and their culture within our organisation. We welcome applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage.