We are seeking an experienced Regional Manager to support the delivery of Spinal Life Australia services in your region Western Australia (Perth). This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of a growing team.
You will lead the team to succeed across all of our strategic objectives and promote a customer-centric approach. You will support and develop relevant initiatives with both internal and external stakeholders, including government agencies and other registered and accredited bodies to secure the best possible service delivery outcomes for members and clients. This will be developed through extensive knowledge of your region and by building strong relationships with the community. As part of the leadership team and working closely with the Executive team you will provide strong, visible leadership, ensuring the delivery of strategic and tactical responses in an ever changing environment.
A professional state-wide quality service delivery to the clients of Commercial Services:
- Efficient and effective management of resources, including people, to ensure delivery of quality client services that meet contractual arrangements.
- Be a pivotal driving force to grow the personal care hours to meet and surpass current targets set as part of the budget process and our business plan for continued grown in Western Australia.
- In partnership with the People and Culture Team be aware of and involved in the PSW recruitment activities and the Learning & Development activities, including induction, training and skills development.
- Contribute to the review and delivery of business and service planning within Personal Support & Home Care Services in W.A to ensure sustainable service and targeted business growth is achieved.
- Management of complaints and critical incidents in accordance with policies and procedure.
- Deliver effective client management where breach of policy and/or procedure has occurred.
- Partner and collaborate with other departments to ensure communication and working across teams is effective.
- Work collaboratively with clients, stakeholders and colleagues to accomplish team and organisational goals.
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Marketing and the Brisbane-based marketing and Communications staff on development and design of Marketing and communications strategies and plans for Perth and wider WA. For example - (advising on Perth-specific advertising opportunities and approaches, ideas about marketing and brand exposure including expos, conferences and other opportunities).
- Members Services: Assist with the development and implementation of events and activities relating to members and clients, including but not limited to peer support catch ups, other activities for members in the community and building awareness of membership in Perth and wider WA
- Lead the development and implementation of the community-based Peer support program in WA, including collaborating with Peer support staff in Queensland when required to coordinate the recruitment, training, rostering and ongoing liaison with Peer Support Officers.
Support service delivery to clients of Personal Support & Home Care Services in WA:
- Build and lead a cohesive service delivery team and be proactive in the resolution of team issues.
- Develop, implement and monitor service delivery team performance measures.
- Onboard, support, train, develop and monitor the service delivery and shift fill team.
- Conduct staff performance reviews, identify training requirements, and promote appropriate development opportunities.
- Identify and manage performance issues in the service delivery team and where necessary implement the Managing under-Performance Procedure.
- Liaise with People and Culture to ensure timely recruitment and selection of skilled and committed office based staff.
- Monitor staff turnover and develop strategies to respond to changing environmental influences on staff retention.
Why do I want to work at Spinal Life Australia?
This is your opportunity to really make a difference - in our team, in our organisation and in our clients' lives. By doing a great job, you'll actually be making sure that our clients receive the support they need in an appropriate timeframe to help them live the life that they choose.
Apply now and you'll also enjoy all the benefits of working with Spinal Life Australia, including:
- Salary packaging arrangements that can increase your take-home pay.
- Real work/life balance including accrued monthly days off and the ability to purchase extra leave.
- Working in a team where your expertise is recognised and your contribution truly valued.
Please submit a cover letter and resume when you apply.