You will be involved in both the business and impact aspects of Society Melbourne’s work, including promoting our products and services to customers as well as shining a light on our social impact.
The Marketing and Communications Manager is both a strategic and creative role which invites autonomy and self-direction from the successful candidate. This role works closely with the management team including the Managing Director, Program Manager, Head of Partnerships and hospitality venue managers to coordinate marketing and communications right across the organisation. The role is involved in both the business and impact aspects of Society Melbourne’s work, including promoting our products and services to customers and shining a light on the social impact that we are having.
- Social media and website management, including producing awesome content,
- Creating an engaging content schedule across our multiple social enterprises’ social media,
- Engage in email marketing to provide updates on our impact to our community,
- Implement and iterate organisation-wide marketing and communications strategy,
- Work with a designated budget and demonstrate ROI,
- Delegating work to and supervising contractors and volunteers,
- Engaging with media, sponsors and partner organisations.
You could be our next Marketing and Communications Manager if:
- You are a social media wizz who doesn’t mind trying their hand at maintaining a website,
- You are multi-disciplinary and are keen to use a plethora of skills (or to find the right people) to complete the task at hand,
- You are autonomous and self-directed in your work, but love being a part of an energetic and dynamic team,
- Your creativity gears towards both problem solving and making a brand look awesome,
- You have knowledge of and experience using paid for and earned media channels including Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager.
- You want to make a tangible difference to the lives of young people experiencing homelessness in Melbourne.
The important stuff:
- This role will be 0.4 FTE
- Salary will be $65,000 pro rata (including superannuation)
- The role will be based at various locations across the Melbourne CBD and the Inner-North of Melbourne (initially working from home!)
If you think you might be the ideal candidate, please click Apply Now to submit your application.
If you have any questions or queries please email email@example.com, using the subject line: Marketing & Communications Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Check out the full position description here.