- Melbourne Location - Flexible/Hybrid working arrangements
Social Traders is the trailblazer of social enterprise procurement in Australia. We connect certified social enterprises with business and government members. By activating the power of social enterprise procurement, we create positive impact through jobs, community services and support for the most marginalised.
This role gives you the opportunity to use your experience, people, administration & organisation skills in a varied role that will place you at the very heart of the organisation.
Qualifications & experience
- Similar level of experience in other organisations
- High level of organisational skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Bookkeeping or accounting transaction processing using Xero or similar accounting software.
- Payroll processing experience
- Experienced user of Microsoft 365/MS Office software applications and Microsoft Teams
- Preferred experience with CRM/Salesforce software
Tasks & responsibilities
- Executive Assistant to CEO. Undertake the role of Executive Assistant to Social Traders’ Chief Executive Officer.
- Office Administration supports the smooth and efficient running of Social Traders offices. Building a rapport with and providing administration assistance to Social Traders small team of staff nationally
- Working with the Head of Finance, the role is responsible for customer invoicing and accounts receivable, processing supplier invoices and accounts payable, processing the fortnightly payroll, maintaining employee and payroll records, associated banking and other accounts functions.
- Liaise with and manage office service providers including office equipment, stationery and other office supplies, travel agent, office rental, IT & communication equipment supplies
- Support staff events including staff meetings, social activities, formal events and professional development events. Maintenance of key company information documents.
- Manage incoming correspondence – mail, general email & phone.
- HR responsibilities, include leading on recruitment, policies/process/procedures and team building and implementing culture initiatives identified by the Executive.
- Flexible/Hybrid working arrangements
- Work with and support a small team of dedicated staff
- Support the development of the Australian social enterprise sector
For more specific role requirements, KPI's and key selection criteria be sure to review the Position Description attached below.