Experienced and hands on Marketing Coordinator required for this impact driven organisation located in the North West of Sydney.
This will be an exciting and varied role that will include the following activities:
- Developing and executing the tactical marketing communication plan for events/expos for both B2B and B2C markets to increased attendance at events and revenue budgets are achieved.
- Developing and executing the media marketing plan to ensure agreed expense budgets are met whilst maximising advertising reach.
- Generating all marketing content deployed across all marketing channels.
- Managing and implementing the digital marketing agenda for events/expos including eDM, SEO, SEM, PPC, social media and website management.
- Providing marketing intelligence to the team, and involvement in sales and marketing budget setting for events/expos, including pricing.
- Briefing and overseeing the activity of marketing contractors.
- Implementing feedback surveys for exhibitors and attendees including analysing results and reporting to the team.
- Preparing sales collateral to assist in the sales of events/expos.
- Managing all event design jobs with the design team to ensure budget allocations are met.
- Writing and editing content for implementation in all marketing collateral and related projects.
- Preparation of marketing reports including collecting, analysing, and summarising data.
- Coordination of the implementation of Social Impact Institute and its client’s social media, SEO, SEM including PPC agenda as required.
- Travel to each event, coordinating all in-event communications.
To be successful for this position, we are looking for someone who has:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, or equivalent.
- Class C NSW Driver’s License.
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in a Marketing / Communications Coordinator role within a professional office environment.
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and eMail systems.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Suite (including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Proficient in the use of various Social Media platforms.
- A strong understanding and track record in digital marketing including eDM, Digital Adverting, SEO, SEM including PPC.
- Experience in maintaining websites in a variety of software and content management systems.
- Previous experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Proficient written communication skills and copywriting skills.
- Experience in Event Management and / or Public Relations preferred.
- Must be able to travel and occasionally work Saturdays