- Be part of an organisation that makes a difference
- Responsible for digital lead generation campaigns
- Flexible location: Sydney, NSW or Melbourne, VIC
- Part Time Max Term (2 days a week Mat Leave cover)
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. We are now seeking a Marketing Acquisition Specialist, Child Sponsorship to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Child Sponsorship Marketing Manager and working with a dedicated and passionate team, this pivotal role will help manage and deliver one of our most valuable campaigns – digital lead generation to acquire new child sponsors.
The role involves planning and implementing The Smith Family Scholarships and family support. You will maintain key relationships with a range of stakeholders, including the marketing team, appeals and acquisition team as well as copywriters and copywriters.
A day in the life of a Marketing Acquisition Specialist, Child Sponsorship might look like this, but really every day will be different:
- Manage the ‘always on’ digital lead generation and outbound telemarketing campaign for child sponsorship acquisition to ensure that all KPI’s are met and remain on budget. Including but not limited to:
- Stakeholder manager feedback and approvals; and
- Regular campaign reporting and budget management.
- Manage all digital lead generation activity including purchased, digital, self-generated leads and warm leads from The Smith Family donor base. Including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with digital/social teams to recommend and develop digital ad campaigns, including strategic plan, creative development and execution;
- Researching and reviewing new paid lead sources and pitching internally as appropriate; and
- Development of new lead creative including copy and creative design and writing online quiz questions and answers relevant to our brand that educate and warm up the audience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with agencies and suppliers to achieve the objectives of this role
- Manage and reconcile relevant budgets in a timely manner to ensure each program/activity operates within planned targets
- Identify new opportunities in market to recruit telemarketing leads and/or directly convert Sponsors
It takes a special kind of person to be one of our Marketing Acquisition Specialist, Child Sponsorship.
Successful candidates will bring the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing and managing social/digital conversion campaigns
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing telemarketing campaigns for customer acquisition
- Highly develop organisation and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Living up to our employment promise, our team members tell us that working for The Smith Family they have great job flexibility and the ability to work alongside committed, passionate and professional team members whilst engaging in challenging, fulfilling and diverse work. In turn, our team members believe that they offer commitment to our vision, mission and values and effective collaboration with fellow team members to deliver strong performance outcomes.
A position description is attached.