- Are you passionate about building strong partnerships?
- Do you want to make a real and lasting difference for families across Australia?
- Are you an innovative, out of the box thinker looking for a new challenge?
About Red Nose
Red Nose is a high profile national organisation working to save little lives through world-class research, education and advocacy, and supporting people affected by the death of a baby or child.
We are one of Australia's most loved and recognised charity brands. We punch above our weight in engaging with the Australian community and we are fierce campaigners for our cause.
Founded 40 years ago, Red Nose has grown to become Australia’s leading organisation for infant and child safety and support for families affected by the death of a baby or child – driven by the success of Red Nose Day and our partnerships with some of Australia’s most loved brands.
About the Role
As Key Relationship Manager, you will build and sustain relationships with the Red Nose’s key partners, influencers and ambassadors, both new and existing. The Relationship Manager provides proactive account management for existing partners, and will help build new relationships across business, media, sport, and entertainment industries.
This opportunity is ideal for an engaging individual with demonstrated experience in building and managing financially strong and mutually beneficial relationships with well recognised brands and organisations.
Your role will be to:
- Manage Red Nose’s strategic approach to corporate partnerships, key relationships, and high profile ambassadors/influencers.
- Build new business partnerships and relationships with current and prospective partners via phone, email and face to face.
- Provide excellent account management to existing partners and ensure the objectives of each partnership are achieved.
- Develop and implement a strategy to grow Red Nose’s Workplace Giving Program and Employee Engagement programs with our partners.
- Work collaboratively with the Fundraising Campaigns Manager to increase corporate sponsorship for current and new events including our national Red Nose Day campaign.
Combining your proven experience managing a portfolio of partnerships, building relationships that generate increased financial and in-kind support and event sponsorship, you will help to attract greater investment to support Red Nose to achieve its ambitious fundraising, brand and mission objectives.
The perfect you:
- Passionate about building, maintaining and stewarding partnerships with corporate partners and high profile individuals;
- Have the ability to develop and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders including staff, volunteers, supporters, influencers and ambassadors of Red Nose;
- Are creative, progressive and forward thinking;
- Can prioritise your own workload and work in a fast-placed, dynamic environment;
- Results-driven, with a positive, can-do attitude; and
- Empathetic and compassionate, and able to quickly build rapport with people from all walks of life.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of something big and are passionate about making a real impact, then we want to meet you.
- 3-5 years’ experience in account management, corporate partnership management, or business development;
- Experiencing developing proposals and pitching for new business;
- Account management and relationship management experience and demonstrated experience influencing senior decision makers;
- Experience in contract development and negotiation;
- Proven experience in meeting or exceeding KPIs and financial targets;
- Current Australian driver’s licence and able to occasionally travel interstate.
- Previous experience working in Fundraising, health or related industries.
- Experience in media or marketing.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and access to full NFP salary packaging benefits.
- Convenient location close to public transport
- Opportunity to work on high profile national campaigns and with some of Australia’s most loved brands.
- Supportive and friendly team environment.
A Position Description is attached below.