About the business and the role
Sahara Services Australia Pty Ltd is registered NDIS provider of services to people with a disability.
We believe that our ability to offer a range specialist disability services will enhance our NDIS operations and provide us with the capability to support clients across their lifespan, as well as develop and retain professional staff.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The Community Participant will:
- Provide high quality support that addresses participants needs as articulated in their Plan and enhances their independence, abilities, community participation and quality of life.
- Respect the personal preferences of participants in meeting their needs and encourage individual growth and development.
- Work in conjunction with other Support Workers and management to perform duties as directed.
- Provide opportunities to our Participants to be able to live their lives autonomously.
Skills and experience
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support or Certificate IV in Nursing
- Previous employment experience in aged care services is highly desirable
- Current NDISWC and NSW Working with Children Check
- National Police Criminal History Report (less than 3 months old) with an acceptable outcome.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Valid NSW Driver's License
- Car with Comprehensive Insurance
For further queries, please contact HR@saharaservices.com.au using the subject line: Community Participant enquiry via EthicalJobs.