Who are we
Richmond Wellbeing (RW) is a leading values-based organisation providing mental health services for consumers across Western Australia. We offer supported accommodation along with a wide range of community services including NDIS support. At the heart of our organisation is an ethos and commitment to support everyone in the community to live a valued and fulfilling life.
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Manager Business Innovation, the Senior Business Manager, Business Support and Innovation is responsible for the establishment and leadership of new and innovative primary healthcare service models at Richmond Wellbeing along with overseeing their operations.
Working across all phases, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, operationalise and delivery to market for new services.
Your other main responsibilities include:
- Safely establish services in close consultation with relevant internal services including intake, systems, IT, HR, finance, assets and administration to support the establishment of best practice processes, systems, policies and tools
- Draft and implement operating policies and procedures, quality assurance plans, and work standards according to RW’s mission, vision and objectives.
- Recruit team leads and project teams to deliver new and innovative services
- Oversee the development, planning and management of daily clinic operations in accordance with mental health and other allied health practice standards, legislation and established policies and procedures.
- Oversee the establishment of new services in partnership with other primary healthcare providers, hospital-based services and the like.
- Manage and supervise both clinical and non-clinical team leaders/managers
- Monitor budgets, review financial statements, monitor financial performance and put remedial action in place as required.
- Prepare marketing plans in consultation with the Marketing and PR service that increases visibility of the service and brand
- Maintain the currency of program and project information on the RW website
- Maintain up to date knowledge of local and national industry trends, legislation, and best practice
- Prepare high level reports, data and recommendations for Executive and Board
You will possess the following key attributes:
- Relevant degree in healthcare management or business management
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in healthcare or business management
- Demonstrated experience in establishing new businesses/services and programs
- Strong program/project management skills
- Detailed understanding of the healthcare landscape including both inpatient/acute and community/primary healthcare settings, relevant legislation, practice standards and safe service delivery
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Previous experience in a clinical setting is advantageous
- Understanding of funding models including but not limited to MBS and NDIS
- Experience in leading and managing teams
Why Work for Richmond Wellbeing?
Besides providing high quality professional development and a supportive work environment, we also offer:
- A competitive salary
- Additional Birthday and Wellbeing day leave
- Benefits of not for profit salary packaging
To view the position description, please visit https://www.rw.org.au/join-us/.