Who are we?
Richmond Wellbeing (RW) is a leading values-based organisation providing mental health services for consumers across Western Australia. We offer supported accommodation along with a wide range of community services, including NDIS support. At the heart of our organisation is an ethos and commitment to helping everyone in the community to live a valued and fulfilling life.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the newly created role of Marketing and Communications Coordinator requires a skilled professional with intuition, enthusiasm and flexibility to deliver engaging marketing and communications. This hands-on position will best suit a creative and empathetic thinker who can utilise both digital and traditional channels to champion the voice of lived experience, to help make a real difference in our community.
- Work collaboratively to implement Richmond Wellbeing’s integrated marketing and communications strategy and partnerships
- Cultivate purpose-driven communications content for traditional, social and digital channels to promote Richmond Wellbeing and its services and values to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Maintain and optimise the Richmond Wellbeing website, social media and other digital platforms with accurate, engaging, responsive and on-brand content
- Assist in the development and implementation of promotions and events that reinforce Richmond Wellbeing’s strategic direction and values
- Produce internal and external communications including EDM’s and reports, and provide support with media and public relations
- Monitor, evaluate and report on ROI of marketing and communication plans and budgets
This role is full time.
Who are you?
You will possess the following key attributes:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, media or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing responsive digital marketing and communication campaigns with sound skills in graphic design, photography and videography
- Working knowledge of current digital communication channels, software and applications
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle multiple projects, have close attention to detail and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude towards people experiencing mental distress
- The ability to live RW values in all work tasks and interactions
- Proactive individual who is enthusiastic and committed to upholding RW values and principles
- Lived experience of mental health recovery or as family members of people with a lived experience of recovery
Why Work for Richmond Wellbeing
Besides providing high-quality professional development and a supportive work environment, we also offer
- A competitive salary and use of motor vehicle, laptop and mobile phone
- Additional Birthday and Wellbeing day leave
- Benefits of not for profit salary packaging
To make confidential enquiries, please contact email@example.com.