Rozelle Neighbourhood Centre has over 40 years’ experience in working with our stakeholders to "create opportunities for people to be themselves in the community". We operate a range of support services for people with disability, those with aged care needs and youth. The Centre has experienced rapid growth over the last 18 months.
As the Service Development Project Manager (SPDM), you will be joining an innovative organisation with an ambitious business growth strategy built on contemporary service models. The SPDM will work across all areas of the business including Aged Care, Disability and Youth, managing a range of projects.
- Develop and maintain a detailed work plan with KPI’s aligning deliverables to specified project outcomes.
- Manage development and monitoring of project budget.
- Identify risks to project delivery and develop strategies to mitigate risks.
- Consult with key personnel to ensure integration of service delivery and commitment to project deliverables across RNC.
- Liaise with suppliers for the procurement of infrastructure resources.
- Provide leadership and allocation of resources to enable program delivery to meet specified KPI’s and outcomes.
- Confirm the time and task allocation towards the project for ‘core business’ staff and manage interdependencies and buy-in to project deliverables.
- Develop and implement a stakeholder communication strategy, including internal, external and government stakeholders.
- Report against project work plan to the RNC Board, providing timely advice of risks and changes to scope as required.
- Recruit academic partner and ensure resources are in place to enable measurement of project outcomes (ILO).
- Relevant qualification in Project Management or Management with a solid understanding of and experience with standard Project Management methodologies.
- Experience producing detailed project work plans with KPI’s, aligning deliverables to specified project outcomes.
- Experience in project and team management.
- Proven background delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Competent in using project management measurement tools.
- Experience monitoring and managing project risks and issues.
- Excellent presentation skills- adept at conducting presentations to all levels of staff and stakeholders.
- Excellent written communications skills- able to write detailed reports and present findings in an appropriate format.
- Experience liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in community health or disability.
- Experience managing the implementation of new programs.
- Own car (for occasional use).
- Professional approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident manner.
- A positive approach to change.
A position description is attached.