- Salary: $60,000 + Super + Salary Sacrifice
Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) is a charitable organisation set up to help seriously ill children and their families. RMHC Randwick is one of the eleven RMHC Chapters across Australia providing Programs for seriously ill and injured children and their families.
Ronald McDonald House Charities Sydney provides accommodation for families of seriously ill children at our House in Randwick, nurturing spaces in three Hospitals via our Family Room Programs and Education support and liaison services with our Learning Program.
As a Programs Coordinator, you will be instrumental in ensuring our volunteers, as the Heart of our programs, are valued, well-trained, nurtured and cared for.
To be successful in this rewarding position, you HAVE TO:
- Have a fun loving, charismatic personality who is known for their nurturing abilities and their love of people.
- Crave making meaningful connections with the people who are selflessly giving of their time and those who you work beside you.
- Understand professional boundaries
- Be able to work from our programs in Randwick, Wollongong or Royal North Shore as required. (this is a non-negotiable)
- Be really efficient as well as having a love for processes and ensuring that record keeping and data entry is always 100% accurate
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to multi-task, use initiative to prioritise workload and be able to work independently.
- Be flexible in your availability to work some evenings and weekends to recruit, orientate and train volunteers, as well as shared on-call responsibilities. (this is a non-negotiable)
- Be a friendly and empathetic person who is driven to provide amazing customer experiences for our families and volunteers.
- Be prepared to connect socially with the people you work with and network with.
- Be able to bring laughter and innovation to the table.
- Be proficient in communicating in the English language, both verbally and written.
- Have a full drivers licence (this is a non-negotiable)
A Position Description is attached.