We have just transitioned to Salesforce and are looking for someone with Salesforce experience who is going to be the integral driver in support of our growing Fundraising team to manage data entry, hygiene and support our donor journey.
Once established there will may be opportunity to have a hybrid work from home balance.
- Maintain the integrity and hygiene and performance of our database/s and to meet the needs of marketing, fundraising, finance & operations.
- Provide ongoing development of training of end users in how to use systems to meet best practice standards through all mediums.
- Provide support of incoming issues and questions relating to the database.
- Manage database extractions and imports to enable the delivery of the fundraising and operational plans
- Ensure fundraising income is reconciled with finance on a timely basis
- Coordinate a consistent, timely approach to donor receipting & thanking communications which inspire and motivate our donors.
- Respond to supporter enquiries via phone & email.
- Coordinate a consistent, timely approach to donor receipting & thanking communications which inspire and motivate our donors
- Provision of administrative support including sanctioning activity, reporting, income coding, acknowledgement and analysis
- Manage the donor journey for ALL donors and ensure they are added to appropriate communications channels
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone who is passionate about data and all the stories it can tell and exceptional support it can create when done right! The environment in which you will be working calls for a high level of emotional intelligence, empathy, resilience and most importantly a sense of fun! You will:
- You must be mission led and service focused
- Be self-motivated and driven, with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage people
- Be prepared to step up in a small team outside of your “written success profile” at times.
- Have a goof eye for detail
- Have patient training skills
- Be a self-starter who is creative and can think outside the box but can provide the detail to get the results
- Have proven use of Salesforce within a Fundraising environment
- Fully COVID vaccinated
Please contact Rob Novotny, Head of Fundraising and Marketing at email@example.com using the subject line: Data & Donor Relations Administrator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description is attached.