Right Lane is a flourishing, top quality, ethical, management consulting firm.
We employ our distinctive ideas and processes, and our absolute commitment to delivery, to help clients we care about pursue their inspiring missions.
We work alongside clients who do great work within the sectors they operate, and we are excited to be involved in creating outcomes that truly make a difference.
We are an ethical consulting firm with a strong belief in the work we do, and with a passion to give back to the broader community with the skills and expertise available within our walls.
About the role
The role is a Business analyst reporting to a principal at the firm. The primary focus of your role will be to conduct research and analysis, manage multiple projects concurrently and direct the daily activities of the project team. You will work closely with the other members of the firm on projects that solve our clients' greatest problems.
As part of this role you will be:
- working closely with clients on a day-to-day basis
- identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings
- managing projects and developing strong client relationships
- planning detailed workshop session planning to help clients achieve their desired outcomes
To be successful at Right Lane you will have:
- an undergraduate degree with outstanding educational achievements
- exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- the ability to structure analyses and undertake them in a logical and efficient manner
- ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- excellent written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail
- have a willingness to learn and share knowledge
- the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and be organised
- the ability to work autonomously in a dynamic and challenging environment
You will be rewarded with:
- a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience
- an opportunity to develop valuable consulting skills
- a great office environment and a close, collaborative team
A full position description is attached below.
To find out more about our firm visit: www.rightlane.com.au or call 03 9428 5336
A position description is attached.