Support and develop the skills of staff
Lead by example - Hands-on role with frontline service delivery
Provide person led recovery-oriented services
The position available is:
- Closed-term Full-time (76 hrs/fortnight) until 30 June 2022
- Working Monday to Friday
- Located in Queanbeyan
Who we are
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. Our services are comprehensive and highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
About the Opportunity
On a day to day basis you will:
- Support the manager to implement programs, policies and local procedures.
- Provide day-to-day supervision and support of lower or similar classified employees.
- Facilitate discussions regarding the individual needs and goals of each person accessing Flourish Australia’s services and collaboratively develop, implement and monitor an individual plan that meets these needs.
- Encourage people to develop skills which will meet their needs. These may include domestic skills, social skills, independence skills, and skills to enter education and/or employment.
In addition, the Team Coordinator - Peer Specialist will use lived experience and personal recovery to mentor people with a lived experience of a mental health issue.
- A relevant Certificate IV or above in a relevant field.
- At least 3 years experience working in the community in a mental health setting.
- Maintain a current Australian Driver’s Licence.
Full criteria available within the application.
- Classified at Level 4 on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement (2018)
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900;
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions; and
- Career development opportunities.