The position is:
- Full-time (76 hours per fortnight)
- Monday to Friday
- Relocation assistance available
- Level 4 on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement (2018) base salary of $90,000-$115,000 p.a + 10% super + tax-free salary packaging
About headspace and Flourish Australia
One in four young people have experienced a mental health issue in the past 12 months – a higher prevalence than all other age groups. headspace provides early intervention mental health services to young people who present with mental health issues, along with assistance in promoting young peoples’ wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services. More information about headspace can be found at: www.headspace.org.au.
Flourish Australia has a long and proud history of providing recovery-oriented mental health services in Australia. We offer a range of services to meet the different needs of those with a lived experience of a mental health issue. This includes help with finding a home that is safe and secure, assistance with training and getting a job, or encouragement to develop friendships and learn new things.
About the Opportunity
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation supporting young people aged 12-25 years with their mental & general health care needs. headspace provides young people with the opportunity to seek help early. headspace brings together local health services under the one roof making it easier for young people and their families to find the information they need.
As the Clinical Lead you will:
- Oversee the clinical operations of headspace Broken Hill to improve outcomes for young people accessing the service
- Collaborate with the young person to develop individual recovery plans while assisting them to drive their own recovery plan
- Design treatment plans and interventions to assist the young person to drive their own recovery plan
- Coordinate supports with other services providers, including medical professionals, government/non-government organisations and schools
- Oversee the implementation of clinical services and contribute to program/research development to ensure service integrity and quality
- Provide clinical supervision to junior clinical staff
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Occupational Therapy or other allied health disciplines; and eligibility for membership of an appropriate professional body; and eligibility to register with Medicare Australia as an MBS Primary Care provider or an Allied Mental Health Professional provider.
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively engage in leadership and management processes, including multidisciplinary and/or cross sector initiatives, and partnerships with a wide range of professionals, organisations and stakeholders.
- Experience in direct service provision to young people.
- Demonstrated experience in the participation of clinical systems including the implementation and review of Clinical Governance Models, privacy and confidentiality principles.
For more information contact Aniela Gokiert, Senior Clinical Manager. E: email@example.com, using the subject line: Clinical Lead - headspace Broken Hill enquiry via EthicalJobs.
About the Benefits
- Attractive remuneration equivalent to HPSS Level 4 base salary of $90,000-$115,000 p.a. commensurate with experience
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Generous leave provisions including 17.5% leave loading + 2 additional days of personal leave + access to accrued days off (ADOs)
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Opportunities for professional development and training such as Mental Health First Aid and ASIST
We are actively observing COVID safe work practices and have implemented flexible working arrangements. We encourage you to get in touch with the listed contact if you have any questions or concerns.