Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters more now than ever before.
Relationships Australia NSW provide a safe, judgement free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
Wattle Place is a place of understanding, support and hope for people who grew up in care, former state wards and orphans; Forgotten Australians; the Stolen Generation; people impacted by past Forced Adoption Practices and people impacted by the National Redress Scheme.
About the role
Group work at Wattle Place provide a therapeutic and safe space for clients to address and heal from trauma.
As our Team Leader, you will lead a small team of Group Workers providing day to day management, and clinical supervision. You will ensure programs are well organised and provide people with a sense of belonging and safety that results in many important psychological outcomes.
You’ll work closely with the Centre Manager to ensure our service improves client outcomes and meets target.
- Part time role (4 days) based in Harris Park
- $45 - $49 p/h + super + salary packaging
As a Team Leader, Service Coordinator or experienced Group Facilitator, you will have:
- Experience leading a similar team and providing group work supervision ideally with a supervision qualification
- Strong practice knowledge of group work programs and related topics of trauma informed practice, institutional care, Stolen Generation, Forgotten Australians etc
- Strong management capability to monitor and manage performance against targets / expectations
- A balance of compassion and practice expertise to ensure our services are effective, clinically robust and culturally appropriate
- Formal graduate qualifications in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling or other relevant disciplines
Why work with us?
- It is a privilege to work with our clients and share their journey; as Group Work Team Leader in Wattle Place you get to see how people have overcome and live well despite their history
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve. Grow with us as a team
- We have a strong focus on wellbeing including salary packaging, additional annual leave, wellness days and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all of the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples and other Australians
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? There is no formal closing date, apply online now asap.