About Relationships Australia
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) provides a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the critical matters impacting their relationships, and their lives.
What you'll do
As our Team Leader, you'll supervise our team of Counsellors, ensure our clients receive high quality culturally appropriate individual and couples counselling services and monitor our performance against targets. You'll work closely with the Centre Manager on reporting and other initiatives.
This is a great opportunity to step away from the intensity of frontline child and family services while retaining the sense of satisfaction from promoting healthily family relationships.
- Part time, 4 days per week, based in Wollongong
- Flexible working arrangements help you find the perfect balance
- Approx $75- 80,000 base salary + super + salary packaging benefits
What you'll bring:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in the human services area (eg social work, psychology) and training in couple and family counselling
- Experience using family systems approach in couple and family therapy
- Expertise to provide clinical supervision to Counsellors ideally with a supervision qualification
- Strong management skills to lead and develop a counselling team
- A balance of compassion and practice expertise to ensure services are effective, clinically robust and culturally appropriate
Why work with us?
- Walk alongside people as they heal from the past and rebuild the relationships that matter
- Join an organisation who puts the client first in all our actions
- Strong clinical and supervision framework to deepen our practice excellence
- Work alongside other Team Leaders in our Relationship Education, Parenting Orders, and Men's Behaviour Change Programs
- We offer many benefits including salary packaging, additional leave days and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all the communities we serve. To strengthen our inclusive practice we have employee action groups: Accessibility, Reconciliation, Gender, Sex & Sexually Diverse and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD)
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians
Interested? Apply today!
It is a condition of employment that employees who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated in order to perform duties at any of our workplaces from the 1st January 2022. If you are not medically eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you must provide Relationships Australia NSW with acceptable evidence of having a health condition for which obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination is contraindicated.