About Relationships Australia
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) provides a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the critical matters impacting their relationships, and their lives.
About this role
Research & Impact is a high-profile team in our organisation within the Customer Experience division. The team provides strategic leadership in service design and social impact across RANSW. Drawing on a broad range of quantitative and qualitative research methods, we work collaboratively with clients and colleagues to produce insights and evidence that drive innovation and allow us to advocate for better policy that meets people’s needs.
What you’ll do
- Lead the re-design and implement RANSW’s Social Impact Framework
- Produce robust quantitative analysis and communicate insights in ways that help our people to take positive action
- Manage mixed-methods program evaluations across RANSW programs
- Design evaluation methodologies appropriate to the diverse range of clients and employees
- Communicate the organisation’s outcomes and impact internally and externally
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours: 4-5 days per week for the right candidate
- Approx $94,000 - $100,000 base salary plus super & salary packaging benefits (pro rata for the days worked)
What you’ll bring
- A desire and willingness to step up and help shape the future of evaluation at RANSW
- Relevant tertiary qualifications such as social sciences, social work or psychology
- Broad experience in evaluation in the community services sector, but you don’t already need to be in a senior role
- Excellent skills in quantitative methods, either complemented by qualitative experience or experience collaborating with others to deliver mixed method evaluations
- A commitment to ensure that we are accountable to the people who seek our support
- Finally, we are a diverse team, conducting research with diverse clients. You’ll need to be self-reflective and committed to continually developing your own understanding about how to ensure our team and our research is safe, accessible and inclusive for everyone
Why work with us?
- Make a genuine difference to the relationship wellbeing of individuals, couples and families; everyday!
- An opportunity to transform RANSW into an organisation that regularly monitors, reviews and acts on understanding about its social impact
- We offer many benefits including salary packaging, additional leave days and fitness passport
- Flexible working arrangements help you find the perfect balance
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a diverse workforce that is reflective of all the communities we serve. To strengthen our inclusive practice we have employee action groups: Accessibility, Reconciliation, Gender, Sex & Sexually Diverse and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) of which the Research & Impact team members actively participate
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians
Interested? Apply today!
It is a condition of employment that employees who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated in order to perform duties at any of our workplaces from the 1st January 2022. If you are not medically eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you must provide Relationships Australia NSW with acceptable evidence of having a health condition for which obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination is contraindicated.