Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters more now than ever before.
Relationships Australia NSW provide a safe, judgement free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
Your new role
You’ll deliver psycho-educational programs designed for people living with a disability, as part of our support program for people affected by the Disability Royal Commission.
You’ll create a therapeutic learning environment for participants to explore the impact of experiences to make positive changes. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will contribute to program development and promote services to clients and stakeholders.
- Casual position in Wollongong
- $49 p/h + super + salary packaging including casual loading
You will have:
- Experience as a Case Worker, Social Worker, Counsellor or in health promotion, adult education or similar field with a minimum of Diploma level qualification,
- A strong interest or experience delivering therapeutic group programs ideally parenting, relationship and DV courses,
- Experience working with people living with disabilities will be highly regarded,
- A willingness to commit to attend training to address any skill gaps,
- Strong cultural intelligence to deliver training to diverse communities,
- Ability to effectively engage with clients in distress situations while maintaining effective group dynamics,
- Having capacity to deliver groups during the day is highly desirable,
- Strong professional boundaries and self-care practices; when we are at our best, we give our best.
Why this opportunity?
- Create safe learning environments for clients
- Balance your existing work with a causal hours delivering impactful courses
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve. Grow with us as a team
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all of the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples and other Australians
If you’re ready for your next challenge, apply online today as we will be interviewing shortly.