Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters more now than ever before.
Relationships Australia NSW provide a safe, judgement free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
Your new role
You will support young people aged 16 – 24 who are leaving or have left out of home care (OOHC) plan for, and build, their lives post care. You will support them with education, employment, accommodation, accessing services, finances etc. For some clients you will manage their brokerage budgets.
Critical to your success will be your ability to build trusting relationships with young people who have experienced trauma. This role requires you to visit clients face to face with 3 days per week in Gosford. There will be travel to Parramatta to attend training and meetings.
- Part time position (3 days) in Gosford
- Contract to June 2024
- $78k – 87k + super + salary packaging (pro-rata)
As an experienced Case Worker or Social Worker with a relevant qualifications, you will have:
- Experience working with young people who have experienced trauma, the child protection system, foster care or out of home care,
- Ability to balance the practical, emotional, psychological and safety needs of your clients,
- Ability to collaborate effectively and develop partnerships with key service providers,
- Strong professional boundaries and self-care practices; when we are at our best, we give our best.
- Empower young people who grew up in care to plan for the rest of their lives
- Strong clinical and supervision framework to deepen our practice excellence
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve. Grow with us as a team.
- We have a strong focus on wellbeing including salary packaging, additional annual leave, weekly wellness alerts, wellbeing days and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all of the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples and other Australians
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply online asap as we will be interviewing shortly.