About Relationships Australia
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) provides a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the critical matters impacting their relationships, and their lives.
What you’ll do
You’ll play an important role in our transformation strategy to pave the way for a more commercially focused future. You’ll act as the key contact for our existing employee assistance program (EAP) account base, proactively engage our customers, provide ongoing support and consultation so their employees are receiving the best possible workplace and mental health support possible.
In addition, you’ll:
- Be the voice of the customer across the product portfolio to ensure a great customer experience every time
- Become a subject matter expert on workplace wellness to confidently consult with our customers including developing the right programs to provide the best outcomes for all
- Raise awareness of the EAP within our customers workplace
- Ensure the right reporting and services are in place to help provide insight into our customers workplace health
- Manage the customer retention and renewal process whilst proactively searching for opportunities for growth
- Ensure a great and successful onboarding for new customers
- Support the Manager, Business Development to develop and help drive the customer acquisition strategy
- Flexible working hours – can work 4 or 5 days
- Full time base salary of approx $107,000 plus super + salary packaging benefits
- Non salary benefits to assist you in your career growth and wellbeing
- Hybrid working model offered (based at Macquarie Park)
What you’ll bring
- Account Management/Customer Success experience ideally within the health services space although all backgrounds will be considered
- Customer relationship management with acquisition and retention experience
- Excellent communication skills including an ability to engage at all levels
- Strong influencing skills with an ability to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Experience in strategic account planning
- A flair for analytics and experience in its use to drive business decisions
Why work with us?
- Make a genuine difference to the relationship wellbeing of individuals, couples and families; everyday!
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve together
- Opportunity to make a difference and grow our clients in new areas
- We offer many benefits including salary packaging, additional leave days and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all the communities we serve. To strengthen our inclusive practice we have employee action groups: Accessibility, Reconciliation, Gender, Sex & Sexually Diverse and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD)
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians
Interested? Apply today!
It is a condition of employment that employees who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated in order to perform duties at any of our workplaces from the 1st January 2022. If you are not medically eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you must provide Relationships Australia NSW with acceptable evidence of having a health condition for which obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination is contraindicated.