Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters now more than ever before.
Relationships Australia NSW provides a safe, judgement free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
Your new role:
You will support both mainstream and Aboriginal families who have separated as they navigate the family law system from intake through to the resolution of their matters.
You will work alongside a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner who leads the mediation process on parenting and property matters. Throughout this process, you will ensure the cultural safety of your clients and refer to relevant services as required.
- Permanent part-time 4 days position based in Bathurst
- $37 p/h + super + salary packaging
- Available due to internal promotion
This is an identified position only open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
You will have:
- Experience providing casework to people from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander communities
- An understanding of family dynamics, domestic and family violence, child safety, trauma informed practice, diversity awareness and mental health and wellbeing.
- Ability to yarn with everyone, being respectful of other’s beliefs and adapting your approach to the person/group
Why Relationships Australia NSW?
- Ensure Aboriginal families are supported as they navigate life after separating
- Be part of Mariyang Malang staff network and connect with peers across the org
- We have recently created a number of identified positions to increase our support of the Aboriginal community and promote cultural safety in the delivery of our service
- We have a strong focus on wellbeing including salary packaging, additional annual leave, weekly wellness alerts and fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all of the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island peoples and other Australians
If you’re ready for your next challenge, apply online today as we will be interviewing shortly.