Raise is creating thriving communities by empowering young people to become resilient, capable and connected. We put into practice the idea that it takes a village to raise a child. We are positively impacting the well-being of young people by providing best practice youth mentoring programs in high schools and in the community.
Raise supports over 1,000 young people and their mentors every year across Australia.
Reporting to our Head of Marketing, we're on the hunt for a Graphic Designer to join our vibrant and fast-paced team.
This person will be responsible for all graphics and creatives required throughout Raise.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design a range of print and digital creative assets based on marketing plan specifications
- Create and update a varying range of artwork
- Design brochures, flyers, posters and more as needed
- Create GIFs and animations where required
- Produce corporate documents, presentations and corporate sell-in materials as required
- Stakeholder engagement and management internally and externally. This role works across various teams within Raise so the ability to collaborate is essential
- Prioritise tasks daily to ensure timely delivery
Experience & skills required:
- Degree in Graphic Design is desired however not required depending on experience
- A high level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Canva is essential
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office and related computer skills including Gmail, Dropbox and Smugmug
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment as fast turnaround times for artwork may be required
- Understanding of the importance of style guides to ensure all deliverables adhere to the brand guidelines with consistent branding
- An appreciation and passion for brand building and brand extension
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to time manage, priorities while producing work of high quality to meet deadlines and version management
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- We require that the successful applicant has valid Working with Children Check and Criminal Check or be willing to acquire these
You will be team-oriented, have a passion for design and a drive to excel in design.
This is a permanent part time position initially being offered for 10 hours per week, with the view to this role growing to take on more hours in future.