- Flexible working arrangements including some WFH
- Full time, ongoing & promotional opportunities within the organisation
- SCHADS Award Level 5 ($75,000-$80,000)
- This position is based across the Morwell and Sale Offices
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Advocacy and Support Program combines three separate services involving the Tenancy Plus, Tenancy Support Program, Aboriginal Tenancies At Risk (ATAR) and the Tenancy Advocacy and Advice Program (TAAP).
- Engage with tenants whose tenancies are identified as at risk and provide a range of interventions that will support the client group via holistic case management.
- Develop effective working relationships with community service providers & funding bodies to ensure a range of appropriate services are available to Social Housing & Private rental tenants.
- Attend the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal to support and advocate on behalf of social housing tenants & private tenants.
- Provide accurate tenancy information to disadvantaged tenants & community members experiencing family violence.
What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging/annual indexation/Employee Assistance Program/leave opportunities/flexi time/Wellbeing Program.
- Professional development and mandatory industry training;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Advanced practical knowledge of the ‘Residential Tenancies Act'
- Knowledge and experience in attending the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal on behalf of tenants.
- The ability to work within a team in achieving results for both clients and the program area and organisation in general.
- Knowledge of Social Housing policies & procedures
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working With Children Check/Police Check
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications appropriate to the field or demonstrated experience
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document or go to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Naomi Webb on 5120 2000.