- WorkLife-Balance – Based at Morwell – Flexible working arrangements supported
- Job Security – 1EFT 12mth contract commencing 4.7.2022
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 6.3 – $96,000+ P/A + Superannuation
An exciting New Opportunity For an enthusiastic person who has the capacity to build trust and promote access by members of the LGBTIQ+ community to The Orange Door Services within Gippsland.
THE ROLE –
The role will build the capability of the Hub workforce to deliver contemporary practice and services to the LGBTIQ+ Community responding to family violence, child and family vulnerability and functioning, and perpetrator interventions, in line with The Orange Door Service Model.
- Provide specialist practice support to people from the LGBTIQ+ community, including complex cases.
- Establishing systems and procedures to guide practice and track progress.
- Work collaboratively to Identify issues/areas requiring quality improvement at an individual, team and program level.
- Provide sound judgement and authoritative advice on risks, priorities, accountability, and practice matters.
- Build capability of practitioners to deliver contemporary practice and services responding to family violence, perpetrator interventions, and child and family development.
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging | Annual indexation | Employee Assistance Program | Leave opportunities | Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Specialist knowledge and experience working in clinical roles with members of the LGBTIQ+ community.
- Project management: consults, liaises with, and influences key stakeholders; monitors performance against objectives and manages project risks and issues.
- Demonstrated understanding of intersectional feminist theories of family violence and parenting dynamics, including the linkages between structural oppression and communities to inform practice.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Children Check |Police Check
- A tertiary qualification is required in Social Work (preferred) or relevant qualification, as per Royal Commission Recommendation 209 – Mandatory Minimum Qualifications for Specialist FV Workers.
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
A position description is attached.
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officers advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Page Williams on 1800 243 455.