- (Location) - Based in the Youth Residential Building
- (Job Security) – 0.5EFT, fixed term 12 months (1 May 2021 to 1 May 2022)
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5
Join our dynamic team providing safe and secure emergency accommodation to homeless young people in Central Gippsland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To provide an emergency accommodation service which is accessible for people aged 16 to 25 who are experiencing homelessness or who are at risk of homelessness.
- Assist youth residing in the refuge to source permanent accommodation and to assist them to achieve the greatest possible degree of self-reliance and Independence.
- To provide short term holistic case management support services to youth entering the service.
- Provide accommodation service which is accessible to all regardless of race, culture, sexual orientation, gender identify, class and ability which is supportive of the individual needs of the youth.
- Assist your team to facilitate successful service delivery.
What Quantum offer:
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging/annual indexation/Employee Assistance Program/leave opportunities/flexi time/Wellbeing Program.
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Professional development and mandatory industry training;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or experience relevant to this position.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/WWC/Police Check
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications appropriate to the field
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Jayme Metcalfe on 1800 243 455